Requirement for layouts
- File in Adobe Illustrator until CS 5 version.
- Natural size layout with dimensions.
- No more than 8 colors, including white.
- If any element requires a Pantone color, this element should be painted with this Pantone (Pantone Solid Coated).
- White ink should be indicated on a separate layer and separate Pantone.
- Raster images must be in TIFF or PSD, linked, and must have an embedded color profile with a 300 dpi resolution.
- If the bitmap is a collage, every element should be placed on different layers.
- Text should be part of the vector file. Text font should be sent together with the file.
- Font size should not be smaller than 5pt.
- Text font smaller than 12pt should be monochromatic and if is white, it should be on a monochromatic layer.
- Lines cannot be thinner than 0,2mm.
- Lines thinner than 0,5mm should be monochromatic and if they are white, it should be on a monochromatic layer.
- Vector files do not admit effects.
All files that do not comply with these pre-requisites will slow down the fulfillment of orders